Become a promoter!
Join our team today!
Job Duties include but are not limited to the below:
- Attend all relevant training before each and every campaign in order to understand and accurately inform customers of the product or service being promoted.
- Determine customer needs considering customer behaviours.
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services
- Provide product samples, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products supplied
- Always pursued customers to up-sell & link-sell where possible.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers where applicable
- Assemble, and disassemble collateral used on a campaign where applicable
- Wear costumes, uniforms or sign boards in specific locations to promote merchandise, services, or events where applicable
- Work as part of a team of promoters to accommodate large crowds where applicable
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organisations and other venues to demonstrate products or services and to answer questions from potential customers.
- Collect fees or accept donations if applicable
- Record and report on promotion-related information such as customer feedback on the product being promoted and the number of coupons/samples distributed if applicable
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations after the campaign.
- Learn about and report on competitors and activities in the trade
- Report back on stock levels
- Communicate with promotions coordinator about arrival in store as well as any issues that may arise during your shift.
- Provide customers with good customer service
- Build good relationships with customers, employees and managers.